By accessing and using any of the information provided on the website you are agreeing to adhere to the following the terms and conditions:
1. ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to any persons accessing and using the website for any purpose. ‘the/ this website’ refers to the www.thewightholidaycompany.co.uk website.
2. You must not use any material or information provided on the website for any purpose which is unlawful or prohibited within these terms.
3. None of the properties or holidays featured on the website constitutes an offer on our part. They constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms which we may accept or decline. All of our properties and holidays are confirmed individually and are subject to availability – no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
4. The Wight Holiday Company are not liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
5. The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. All content contained within it is subject to copyright. No part of the website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent. You may not copy, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material or information featured on this website.
6. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise as a result of your use will be governed by English law. Any dispute or matter which arises between The Wight Holiday Company and you will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
7. The material and information contained on this website may contain inaccuracies, typographical mistakes and other errors and may at times be out of date. The Wight Holiday Company accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. It is your responsibility to ensure you check all confirmed arrangements including the price with us at the time of booking.
8. Until a deposit or full balance is paid, The Wight Holiday Company can accept no liability whatsoever for any bookings or holiday arrangements made as a result of using this website. Once a deposit is paid your contract with The Wight Holiday Company is subject to our current booking terms and conditions.
9. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to The Wight Holiday Company, such other websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of such websites. Any such links are provided for your convenience only – The Wight Holiday Company do not monitor or endorse any of the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website.
10. We make no warranty that The Wight Holiday Company website is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any failure to access the site.