The Wight Holiday Company are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide to us by filling in contact forms on our website
· Information that you provide to us on our social media pages
· Information that you provide to us by using the online booking engine
· Information that you provide to us by telephone
· If you contact us by email, fax or letter, we may keep a record of that correspondence
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our customers browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
We may use information held about you to contact you for the following purposes:
· To advise of special offers and information
· To confirm or advise of changes or problems with your booking
· To send you regular marking information
· To notify you if you have won a competition
· For general marketing and sales analysis
You have the choice to opt out of communication from us at any time, by requesting this in writing or unsubscribing directly from any marketing emails.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to other companies without your prior consent, nor do we sell mailing lists to third parties. We do provide some information to our cottage owners in order to complete your booking. If you are using our concierge service or extras service please note that it may be essential to pass on information to other third party suppliers.
The Wight Holiday Company uses Sage Pay to collect all credit and debit card payments. As a payment service provider (PSP), thousands of businesses outsource their transaction security to Sage Pay. Their top priority is to ensure that your transaction data is kept secure at all times, which is why they comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Sage Pay is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider – the highest level of compliance.
Please note The Wight Holiday Company do not store any debit/credit card details or any other financial information provided by you.