Changeover & Cleaning Services
We can arrange a housekeeper to thoroughly clean and prepare the property for your guests’ arrival as we know that it is essential to make sure that your property is perfect before your guests arrive. First impressions count and a well-serviced property will encourage rebooking and recommendations.
Standard Changeover Clean
- Making all the beds with fresh linen
- Providing fresh towels
- Full kitchen clean including appliances
- Full bathroom(s)/toilet(s) clean
- Thorough vacuum, dust and tidy throughout
- Checking the inventory
- Providing a report of any issues found
Linen and Laundry service
We can arrange:
- Laundry service to launder your own linen etc
- Mid-booking fresh linen – If guests are staying for a longer period of time we can arrange the provision of fresh linen and towels during their stay
- A full linen hire service where can arrange the provision of all bed linen, towels, bathmats, tea towels etc
Mid-Booking or Daily Cleaning
We can arrange a visit to the property to complete a basic clean and linen change for guests who may be staying for a longer period of time or can provide daily cleaning for guests who may request this.
Vacant Property Refresh
When a property has been vacant for some time, we can visit prior to an arrival to check that everything is in order and arrange a clean or refresh where necessary as agreed.
A selection of guest toiletries can be provided by arrangement.
We can arrange for the provision of items that you wish your holiday property to provide, including the following:
- Toilet rolls,
- Dishwasher tablets
- J cloths, scourers
- Cleaning products
- Bin bags, recycling sacks
We can arrange for bottles of wine, bunches of flowers, local produce, food hampers, bathroom packs, tea and coffee … In fact, we can tailor the welcome gifts to whatever you wish. We are flexible and happy to arrange any one-off requirement.
A one off deep cleaning service can be arranged at the start of the season for as many hours as requested.
Your property can be thoroughly checked, cleaned and aired in readiness for the first guests. All light bulbs and electrical appliances checked. Beds can be made up with fresh linen, duvets and pillows, with any maintenance problems reported immediately.